- "...the bulk of new biofuel production needs to come from advanced biofuels (algae, cellulosic)."
The International Energy Association
- "The Saudi assistant petroleum minister had expressed concern that Saudis could be "greened out" of the U.S. fuel market by biofuels like ethanol."
U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, 2010.
- "...this legislation would also ensure progress made to commercialize advanced ethanol technologies utilizing new feedstocks... is accelerated."
The American Coalition for Ethanol, Growth Energy, the National Corn Growers Association, and the Renewable Fuels Association
- "...what would happen to US gasoline prices if ethanol production came to an immediate halt. Under a very wide range of parameters, the estimated gasoline price increase would be of historic proportions, ranging from 41% to 92%."
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development Iowa State University
- "Another substitute for oil that holds tremendous promise is renewable biofuels...made from things like switchgrass, wood chips, and biomass."
- "I'm a big supporter of biofuels. But one of the things that's become clear is, is that we need to accelerate our basic research in ethanol and other biofuels that are made from things like woodchips..."
Woodland's intellectual property is protected by patents and patent applications in the U.S., Canada, the European Union and elsewhere. Woodland has 28 patents granted covering 26 countries and a further 7 patent applications pending.
Woodland's granted patents and patents pending cover in total more than 50 countries which, taken together, account for approximately 98% of the world's biofuel production.